New Pipe Organs
Custom built pipe organs, large and small
Rebuilding and Restoration
Breathing new life into well-loved instruments
Tuning and Service
Keeping your instrument sounding it’s very best
Documentation and representation for insurance claims
Rebuilding “Mighty Mo” Console for The Fox Theatre
A.E. Schlueter won the contract to rebuild the “Mighty Mo” theatre organ console at the Fox Theatre. A “stand-in” console was first constructed in order to play the organ while the original console was being rebuilt. After the return of the rebuilt console, A.E. Schlueter Pipe Organ Company sponsored the production of the CD “Magnificent Melodies on ‘Mighty Mo'” performed by the talented Fox organist Ken Double. The history of Mighty Mo and process of rebuilding the console are documented in the CD insert booklet.
Click the link below to view the CD booklet, project photos and organ specification.
Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Louisville, Kentucky: Building new IV-manual, 115-rank pipe organ for the Seminary Chapel.
US Air Force Academy Protestant Cadet Chapel
US Air Force Academy Catholic Cadet Chapel
Colorado Springs, Colorado: Rebuilding of the historic III-manual, 36-rank, Moller/Holtkamp pipe organ.
Our Current Project List Also Includes:
- Druid Hills Presbyterian in Atlanta, Georgia: restoration of G. Donald Harrison Aeolian-Skinner with additions.
- Peachtree Christian in Atlanta, Georgia: new organ chassis for 1930 Pilcher organ.
- Northpoint Methodist in Hong Kong: new division and facade.
- First Baptist in Hammond, Louisiana: new organ built from previous instrument damaged in a hurricane.
- First Baptist in Charleston, South Carolina: console rebuild, new relays, Positiv pipework and more.
- St Jean Vianney in Baton Rouge, Louisiana: rebuild and enlarge Wicks organ.
- Plus more projects for new consoles, new facades, rebuilding and restoration of vintage instruments.
Pipe Organ Calendar
We are happy to offer our new 2023-2024 pipe organ calendar. Full of beautiful photos of our pipe organ installations, this two-year calendar also includes holidays and religious holy days.
You can view and download a pdf of the calendar using the button below, or contact us to request a print copy.
Building and Installing Pipe Organs Since 1973
We also offer tuning and maintenance to churches, schools, theatres, and homes across a vast portion of the Southeast. Currently, we are responsible for the care of over 230 pipe organs. Our tuning and maintenance staff practice complete and thorough tuning methods as well as perform a variety of repairs while on site.
No Project Too Large or Too Small
Pipe organ projects come in all sizes, from tuning and routine maintenance, repairs, enhancements and additions to building new consoles or small organs to fit a specific space and budget, all the way up to designing and building very large pipe organs with multiple consoles. No project is too large or too small. How can we help you with your pipe organ project?
How can we help you? Click here to contact us.