• Asbury United Methodist in Greeneville, TN:
New II Manual Organ
• Trinity Lutheran Church in Hixon, TN:
Rebuild of III manual, 25 rank organ with New swell division.
NEW CONSOLES, REBUILDS AND ADDITIONS:
• First Bryan Baptist Church, Savannah, Georgia: Complete rebuild and restoration of 3-manual tracker organ built in 1856 by Henry Knauff of Phildelphia, PA. This instrument of 53 ranks and 2403 pipes is the largest of only 9 remaining organs in the United States by this builder. We are currently working to obtain funding for this project by letter of authorization from the church to do so.
• First Baptist Church, Thomasville, Georgia: New Blower. Rebuild console and additions. Rework/rebuild collapsing facade pipes.
• First Baptist Church, Newnan, Georgia: New 3-manual terraced drawknob console. All existing reeds cleaned and refurbished.
• Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, Herndon, Virginia : New pedal division reservoir plus adding digital voices.
• First United Methodist Church, Wetumpka, Alabama: Clean and restore entire organ and console after Sanctuary ceiling collapse. Original organ is a 2-manual Pilcher of 10 ranks built in 1910.
• Williams Chapel AME, Orangeburg, South Carolina:Additions.
"I am so impressed by the dedication and commitment demonstrated by everyone on the team....Again, my thanks to you and the entire crew for the tireless effort all have put in to make this project a success. Your commitment to continuing to ensure that the instrument performs at its best is both rare and greatly appreciated."
"In building all new windchests for the Swell division and re-configuring the Swell division, adding the Positiv division, along with major console rework, it is clear the church made the right choice in selecting Schlueter for this project."
New IV-manual console for First Presbyterian Church, Hilton Head SC in production, console shop
New IV-manual console for First Presbyterian Church, Hilton Head SC installed in the Sanctuary
Copyright 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved by A.E. Schlueter Pipe Organ Co., Inc.